Are you looking for a great community of like-minded professionals in which to share ideas and strategies?
Are you seeking professional development or business building resources and opportunities?
Are you an established or emerging Christian coach who advocates for professional standards in the Christian marketplace?
Would you like to promote your business on our website?
For less than $1 per day, CCNI can help you reach your personal and professional goals. We offer the opportunity to gain support in these key areas while being part of an engaged and helpful community of like-minded professionals.
- We support our coaches with professional development opportunities.
- We provide opportunities to network and learn from like-minded professionals.
- We offer a huge list of member only benefits designed for coaches, by coaches.
- Our values are excellence, collaboration and service.
If you’re a professional Christian coach or want to become a professional Christian coach, we welcome your membership. At CCNI we believe that God has equipped you to be salt and light, making a real, lasting difference in the lives of your clients and the organizations you support. It would be an honor to serve you.
A CCNI membership is a solid investment in your future as a Christian coach. CCNI membership acknowledges your commitment to the coaching field and in particular to the utilization of Christian principles in your coaching practice.
CCNI membership also underscores your alignment with CCNI’s values and goals including:
- raising the bar for standards in Christian coaching through credentialing.
- providing a non-biased approach for the selection of training schools and individual coaches.
- providing education via monthly events to build acumen and sharpen skills focused on Christian principles.
- providing recognition and awards for Christian coach excellence.
Ready to Jump In?
CCNI Membership Benefits
We are committed to bringing our members the best resources to help you grow spiritually, personally, and professionally. Below we have listed the benefits available to every CCNI member.
Member Benefits To Help You Grow as a Coach in a Supportive Network
- Earn CCEUs
- Professional Development
- Publish Your Articles
- Discounts Courses
- Free Christian Coaching Magazine
- CCNI Member Logo Badge
Obtain your CCEU’s at a 50% off the non-member rate. We offer a minimum of 12 webinars and teleseminars per year that have been approved by the ICF and CCE for continuing education units. All of our webinars and teleseminars are approved for CCNI continuing education units.
Learn business strategies, cover the core competencies, or discover a new tool for the coach’s toolkit. Through webinars, conferences, and networking opportunites, CCNI connects you with a professional community of coaches and development opportunities.
Get into the email box of potential clients and referral sources. Submit your original content-rich articles to the CCNI blog and we will also send them via newsletter to our email database of potential clients and coaches. Become recognized as an expert in your particular niche and drive traffic to your website. This is a good way to establish an online following and add people to your mailing list.
Build credibility in new markets with the CCNI Member logo. CCNI membership means you are aligning with professionals who believe in high ethics and standards in professional Christian coaching. We provide our members with a professional logo for display on their website.
Member Benefits To Grow Your Coaching Business
- What Business Clients Really Want From Their Coach
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Coaching the Postmodern Millennial Generation
- So Your Client has ADD
- Using Groups to Grow Your Business
- Get Clients Now
- Coaching on Conflict
- Enhance credibility that you can do what you say you can do
- Set yourself apart as a professional in your field
- Show you have invested in professional training and skill development
- Show you have subjected yourself to professional standards and review
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CCNI MEMBERSHIP?
We accept membership applications from those who meet the following qualifications:
•You are a follower of Jesus Christ;
•You have a strong interest in becoming a professional Christian coach
•You are a student in a professional coach training school;
•You are currently in business as a professional coach.
BONUS: Includes public listing in our CCNI coach directory. Over 200 people visit this directory each month. This is your opportunity to present yourself, your services, and your products to our audience!
Read What Our Members Have To Say About CCNI
clear integration of our common faith into practice.”