Are you looking for a great community of like-minded professionals in which to share ideas and strategies?
Are you seeking professional development or business building resources and opportunities?
Are you an established or emerging Christian coach who advocates for professional standards in the Christian marketplace?
Would you like to promote your business on our website?
For less than $1 per day, CCNI can help you reach your personal and professional goals. We offer the opportunity to gain support in these key areas while being part of an engaged and helpful community of like-minded professionals.
- We support our coaches with professional development opportunities.
- We provide opportunities to network and learn from like-minded professionals.
- We offer a huge list of member only benefits designed for coaches, by coaches.
- Our values are excellence, collaboration and service.
If you’re a professional Christian coach or want to become a professional Christian coach, we welcome your membership. At CCNI we believe that God has equipped you to be salt and light, making a real, lasting difference in the lives of your clients and the organizations you support. It would be an honor to serve you.
A CCNI membership is a solid investment in your future as a Christian coach. CCNI membership acknowledges your commitment to the coaching field and in particular to the utilization of Christian principles in your coaching practice.
CCNI membership also underscores your alignment with CCNI’s values and goals including:
- raising the bar for standards in Christian coaching through credentialing.
- providing a non-biased approach for the selection of training schools and individual coaches.
- providing education via monthly events to build acumen and sharpen skills focused on Christian principles.
- providing recognition and awards for Christian coach excellence.
Ready to Jump In?
CCNI Membership Benefits
We are committed to bringing our members the best resources to help you grow spiritually, personally, and professionally. Below we have listed the benefits available to every CCNI member.
Member Benefits To Help You Become A Leader In The Coaching Industry
- Earn CCEUs
- Professional Development
- Publish Your Articles
- Leadership Opportunities
- Discounts Courses
- Free Christian Coaching Magazine
- Couple's Discount
Member Benefits To Grow Your Network
- CCNI is a community of Christian Coaches. We provide opportunities to meet with and learn from each other in small group and large group events either in person via local meet ups, or online via virtual meetings.
- Network with other CCNI coaches on our CCNI Facebook page.
Read our Use of Logo guidelines for a complete description of who and where it can be used. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the CCNI home office. Here are acceptable options for displaying your credentials.
Are you a writer? Opportunites to submit articles for publication in our monthly Resonate newsletter and our online blog.
Member Benefits To Grow Your Coaching Business
- What Business Clients Really Want From Their Coach
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Coaching the Postmodern Millennial Generation
- So Your Client has ADD
- Using Groups to Grow Your Business
- Get Clients Now
- Coaching on Conflict
- Enhance credibility that you can do what you say you can do
- Set yourself apart as a professional in your field
- Show you have invested in professional training and skill development
- Show you have subjected yourself to professional standards and review
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CCNI MEMBERSHIP?
We accept membership applications from those who meet the following qualifications:
•You are a follower of Jesus Christ;
•You have a strong interest in becoming a professional Christian coach
•You are a student in a professional coach training school;
•You are currently in business as a professional coach.
BONUS: Includes public listing in our CCNI coach directory. Over 200 people visit this directory each month. This is your opportunity to present yourself, your services, and your products to our audience!
Read What Our Members Have To Say About CCNI
clear integration of our common faith into practice.”