REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING CCNI EVENT
Each month CCNI hosts educational, networking, and mastermind events for coaches. Many of these events are free or discounted for CCNI members. Events are open to the public. Please check each event for registration costs.
CCEUs: Some events qualify for Continuing Education Units with the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) and the International Coach Federation (ICF) under one of two categories: Core Competency or Resource Development. Please refer to the event description to find out if an event qualifies for continuing education in either category.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
CCNI Recommended Continuing Education Courses
In addition to CCNI hosted events, various Christian coach training schools and programs offer opportunities for core training and continuing education. Click on the links below to find out more about these opportunities.
- The Anxiety Reset with Dr. Gregory Jantz, Monday April 12 from 9 AM Seattle time. Not just “why” we are feeling increased levels of anxiety, but “what” we can do today to help lessen the anxiety we feel. Register for free here.
- Coaching Side-Gig preview highlighting the 8 steps to adding $1,000 a month with coaching without quitting your “day job.” April 14, 2021 from 9 AM Seattle time. Join with this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4048087429
Become A Coach
- Online Coaching Mastery Certificate Program with Keith Webb, PCC from April 18/19 or July 5.
Continuing Your Learning
- Coaching Side-Gig with Charles Hooper, MCC from May 4.
- Coaching Excellence for ACC (Mentor Coaching) with Julie Jones, PCC from May 18.
- Establishing The Coaching Relationship with Richard Lim, PCC from May 19.
- Raise your Coaching Skills with Katie, PCC from May 28.
- Strengths-Based Coaching with Katie, PCC from June 10.