REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING CCNI EVENT
Each month CCNI hosts educational, networking, and mastermind events for coaches. Many of these events are free or discounted for CCNI members. Events are open to the public. Please check each event for registration costs.
CCEUs: Some events qualify for Continuing Education Units with the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) and the International Coach Federation (ICF) under one of two categories: Core Competency or Resource Development. Please refer to the event description to find out if an event qualifies for continuing education in either category.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
CCNI Recommended Continuing Education Courses
In addition to CCNI hosted events, various Christian coach training schools and programs offer opportunities for core training and continuing education. Click on the links below to find out more about these opportunities.
Foundational Coach Training
- Foundations for Coaching Excellence
- USA July 2021 – July 2022 (5-day Onsite Intensive Ridgecrest, North Carolina)
- Asia March 2022 – March 2023 (5-day Onsite Intensive Chiang Mai, Thailand)
Advanced Coach Training
- Coaching with Personality Types
- September 27 -29, 2021 – Ridgecrest, North Carolina
- March 28-30, 2022 – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Coaching with Cultural Intelligence
- August 19 – December 2, 2021 – Online
32 Core Competencies and 15 Resource Development ICF continuing coach Education hours upon completion
- Coaching with Life Purpose
- January 11 – June 21, 2022 – Online
30+ ICF continuing coach education hours pending approval
- ICF Mentor Coaching Group
- August 2021 – Online
- Building a Growth Mindset in Transition – June 9, 9:00 – 10:15 am New York Time